BALCONY DOOR WOOD
Charm and elegance
The charm and elegance of the past without compromising comfort and security. In harmony with our ancestral windows, they offer the same features as other Martin doors.
BALCONY DOOR WOOD Options
The balcony doors open inwards only.
- Solid 6 5⁄8 inches finger-jointed pine frame assembled with screws.
- 1 1⁄16 inches thick frame reinforced by a doorstop.
- Compression weatherstripping system (tan colored) providing superior sealing.
- 2 1⁄4 inches thick laminated solid ponderosa pine door panel with protective sealant.
- Door panel assembled and strengthened with 5⁄8 x 4 inches dowels.
- Our standard: tempered double glazing at 1 inch (25 mm) thick with Low-E window film, argon gas and a high performance warm edge spacer.
- Optional: tempered triple glazing at 1 ¼ inches (32 mm) thick with the same characteristics as previously mentioned for the tempered double glazing.
- A strong astragal of outstanding design.
- High-performance champagne-colored doorsill with PVC thermal break.
- Superior quality sturdy ancestral style hardware.
- Standard color: black (optional colours available).
Since 1964, the passionate and professional team at Martin Doors and Windows has remained committed to offering meticulously designed products with top-notch service that puts clients first.